WILDERNESS TEXAPORE MID M
Where there’s a will, there’s a way. And with the WILDERNESS TEXAPORE MID you’ll find it – trail or no trail. This premium off-trail trekking boot was developed in collaboration with the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck.
Where the trail ends and the wilderness begins, that’s where the WILDERNESS TEXAPORE comes into its own. Although very light, it has everything you need in a trekking boot: a high, sturdy upper, durable materials, surefootedness and a precision fit to prevent blisters (plenty of room at the front, snug fit at the heel).
The ASI mountain guides also liked the fact this premium trekking boot has not one, but two lace locking positions, very good grip even on steep terrain, good support (crucial on via ferratas and rough terrain) and an all-round abrasion resistant rand that protects the upper.
- Weight: 1340 g/pair (Size 9)
- water resistant, robust suede leather and water resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: comfort fit with extra room for the forefoot and extra cushioning at the heel
- VIBRAM WOLF TREK PRIME: very sturdy trekking sole with very good grip and abrasion resistance, suitable for via ferratas
- GRIP SYSTEM PRIME: outsole with special rubber compound and special tread pattern for superior grip
- all round, abrasion resistant rubber rand for impact protection
- lacing system with tapes, rings and 4 pairs of hooks