TRT 65 PACK
Here today, in a new country tomorrow; the TRT 65 backpack makes travelling with your gear on your back a simple feat. Equipped with multiple pockets, a spacious main compartment for larger content, a fleece lined front compartment for sensitive items and a comfortable X-Transition back system that optimises weight distribution, the 65 litre pack embodies the tough, rough and technical concepts it was named after.
Whether your TRT is aboard a luggage rack on a train or piled high on a bus, the ability to access your TRT's contents from all sides means you can stow and retrieve items quickly. On city stopovers, simply detach the small day pack and leave the larger pack in your room.
While the front of the pack is equipped with multiple gear loops, the shoulder straps and waist belt can be stowed behind the pack's protective cover to avoid damage in airport luggage holds. The TRT 65 was designed to handle heavy loads, ensuring comfort for tech-savvy users seeking a multi-purpose pack that's built to endure adventures for years to come.
- Measurements: 66 x 36 x 25cm
- Back length: S - L, 46 - 58cm
- Capacity: 55 + 10 Lit.
- Weight: 2,600 + 400g
- X-Transition: comfortable, lightweight and flexible stowaway back system with X-shaped aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- Armatech Plus 600D: a fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric
- Sternum strap with signal whistle
- Main compartment with U-shaped zip
- Two zipped compartments in main compartment
- Detachable 10 litre day pack
- Molle System gear loops on front
- Versatile attachment loops
- Robust carry handles on both sides
- Side compression straps
- Detachable key tape with bottle opener in day pack
- Transparent name card sleeve