TEMPLE HILL COAT
Aperitifs at the snow bar, then dinner at the Ice Restaurant? Dress for the occasion in the TEMPLE HILL COAT. This exceptionally warm and stylish coat is sure to attract admiring looks wherever you choose to wear it. Packed full of high quality down, the TEMPLE HILL is designed to keep you warm through the coldest Polar nights. The signature feature of this coat is the contrast between the body and the sleeves. The body features a windproof outer fabric that makes the coat a little bit warmer. The fabric is breathable and has a stylish herringbone structure. The sleeves are quilted and the fabric has a slightly shiny finish. In the shoulders and hood we've used a warm synthetic fiber insulation. It retains its outstanding insulation performance even when damp, which is a big advantage in the rain or snow. And to make sure you stay warm and cozy when the icy wind blows, we've added a high collar.
- STORMLOCK WOOLTEC HEATHER; 100% Polyester/Contrast
- STORMLOCK BRILLIANT; 100% Polyester/Lining
- Logo Lining,
- down proof; 100% Polyester/Filling
- 80/20 GREY DUCK DOWN RDS, 600 coin; 80% Grey Duck Down, 20% Feather/Filling
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE 100g/m; 100% Polyester (Recycled).