Skyrocket II Dome Tent
Enjoy your favourite campsites with the Skyrocket II Dome Tent, a two person tent that is ideal for use in warm weather. The lightweight tent is quick and simple to pitch, making accommodation on backcountry trekking trips easy and providing a secure roof over your head regardless of the terrain you choose.
The tent was designed for use in summer with a focus on ventilation using Zip Vent door technology. The door, combined with two air ducts in the roof, creates a chimney effect, encouraging air circulation throughout the tent.
When the ground is too hard for pegs, the dome design allows the tent to be pitched without the guylines that are available for additional stability in strong winds or wet weather. The tent also features storage options for small items in the internal pockets and removable gear loft.
- Persons: 2
- Doors: 1
- Inner tent measurements: (L x W x H) 220 x 140 x 105cm
- Packing size: 55 x 18cm
- Vestibule depth: 65cm
- Weight: 2,490g (stripped down: 2,170g)
- Dome design
- Inner tent and flysheet
- 12 pegs, 4 guylines
- Reflectors on zip tabs and guying points
- Zip Vent door vent
- Two roof vents
- Three internal storage pockets
- Gear Loft: removable stow space in roof
- Roll-top pack bag
- Outer tent: Polyester 75D, a lightweight, robust, fast drying and UV resistant fabric with PU coating that is used for tent flysheets (water column rating: 4,000mm), 100% polyester
- Inner tent: Polyester 68D Breathable: a soft, breathable and fast-drying inner tent fabric, 100% polyester
- Floor: Hydrofilm Nylon 70D, a durable, waterproof-coated groundsheet fabric (water column rating: 5,000mm)
- Frame: DAC Aluminium 7001: very lightweight aluminium tent poles, 9mm