SKYLAND CROSSING MEN
A clear, bright winter‚Äö√Ñ√¥s morning ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ there‚Äö√Ñ√¥s no better time to go trail running. The SKYLAND CROSSING hybrid jacket will keep you warm and protect your core from wind chill ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ exactly what you need when pushing your limits in cold weather. The windproof hood protects your head.
When you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re moving fast on wide tracks or narrow trails, the jacket shields your torso from the headwind. The front of the jacket features a combination of a windproof outer fabric and highly functional MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. synthetic insulation. The sleeves and back consist of an extra breathable stretch fleece fabric for improved mobility and advanced climate comfort.
All the fabrics in this jacket promote optimised wicking performance. So even when you work up a sweat, you benefit from a consistently high level of comfort.
- Weight: 410‚Äö√Ñ√òg (size M)
- NANUK DYNAMIC PIQU‚àö√¢: two-way stretch fleece with piqu‚àö¬© structure and marled look
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. (80 g/m¬¨‚â§): warm synthetic fibre insulation with active moisture management
- fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket
- adjustable hem