ROCKY POINT PARKA
Whether you’re off for a winter walk through the woods or a stroll through the city, with the ROCKY POINT PARKA you’re always dressed for the occasion. It has all the functionality of a weatherproof shell jacket with the look of a classic retro-style parka.
With a longer cut and a deep, fold-back hood, it gives you full protection from the snow, rain and wind. The outer fabric is our waterproof TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 – a technical weather protection fabric with a robust, rugged, cotton-like finish that provides perfect weather protection and superb wear comfort.
Underneath the shell, there’s a robust, moisture-insensitive POLYFIBER fill and a synthetic lambswool lining for warmth. The deep hood is also lined with the same fleece. When the cold wind blows from the side, simply fold out the hood completely for added protection and warmth. The swallowtail can be folded in so you can vary the look to suit your personal preferences.
- Weight: 1075 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 PEACHED 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with high proportion of organic cotton and velvety finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- SHERPA LINING LIGHT: light synthetic lambswool lining
- POLYFIBER FILL (120 g/m²): warm synthetic insulation
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and extra deep design
- 2 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket
- waist draw cord