RIVER ROAD PANTS M
If you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re outdoors in all weathers, a proper pair of overtrousers is a must. Pack the RIVER ROAD PANTS and you won‚Äö√Ñ√¥t get caught out by the rain.
These waterproof overtrousers have a simple, no-frills design and are made of lightweight TEXAPORE, so they‚Äö√Ñ√¥ll keep you dry even in prolonged rain. The 2.5 layer fabric is also breathable, a feature you will certainly appreciate on warm days or during more energetic activities. And it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s 100% recycled too.
The RIVER ROAD PANTS are so light and packable you can carry them as back-up when the weather is changeable. You can stash them in their pack bag to save room. They take up very little space in your pack and weigh next to nothing. You can slip them on quickly when you need them. They have zips at the ankles so you can pull them on over your boots.
The cuffs can be cinched in tight, and the special cut allows plenty of mobility even when you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re wearing several layers.
- Weight: 265‚Äö√Ñ√òg (size M)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE 2.5L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m¬¨‚â§/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- OVERLAY TAPE REFLECTIVE: laminated reflector tape
- elasticated waist
- side zips to below the knee
- adjustable ankles
- pack bag included
- ACROBAT CUT: for maximum freedom of movement