Orbit 36 Pack
Embark on long hikes with the Orbit 36, the second largest hiking backpack in the Orbit series. Stow your jacket, food and larger items inside the main and base compartments and your frequently accessed items in the lid, front pocket or waist belt; the pack's 36 litre capacity keeps your gear organised and easy to find.
Whether you are hiking on rough terrain, along steep inclines or in warm weather, the packs in our Orbit series were designed to provide the perfect combination of mobility, comfort and advanced back ventilation. The classic ACS back system features mesh panels whose different zones target stabilisation and ventilation, creating a snug and secure carry with optimal load control and comfort.
Every Orbit pack is equipped for a hydration system with additional key hiking features including trekking pole lashing straps, a fold-out water bottle holster and an integrated rain cover in the base compartment.
- Measurements: 66 x 26 x 33cm
- Capacity: 36 Lit.
- Weight: 1,260g
- Back length: S - M, 46 - 54cm
- ACS: A flexible, classic back system with spacers for effective back ventilation and specially shaped ergonomic shoulder straps
- Base and body: Cross Rip 210D, a lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
- Frame: Delrin, a high tenacity thermoplastic material
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Side compression straps
- Large main compartment with inner pocket that doubles as a stow pouch for water bladder
- Base compartment
- Front pocket
- Lid compartment with key clip
- Two elasticated mesh pockets
- Waist belt pocket
- Fold-out bottle holster
- Equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Trekking pole lashing straps