Orbit 34 Pack
The Orbit 34 is ideal for trips when you need to carry more than just the bare essentials with you. While your down jacket, water bladder and snacks can be stowed in the hiking backpack's main compartment, the lid compartment and front pocket are perfect for small items. The waist belt also has two practical zip pockets, allowing easy access to the items you use most frequently.
Whether you are hiking on rough terrain, along steep inclines or in warm weather, the packs in our Orbit series were designed to provide the perfect combination of mobility, comfort and advanced back ventilation. The classic ACS back system features mesh panels whose different zones target stabilisation and ventilation, creating a snug and secure carry with optimal load control and comfort.
Every Orbit pack is equipped for a hydration system with additional key hiking features including trekking pole lashing straps, a fold-out water bottle holster and an integrated rain cover in the base compartment.
- Measurements: 69 x 26 x 32cm
- Capacity: 34 Lit.
- Weight: 1,240g
- Back length: M - L, 46 - 58cm
- ACS: A flexible, classic back system with spacers for effective back ventilation and specially shaped ergonomic shoulder straps
- Base and body: Cross Rip 210D, a lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
- Frame: Delrin, a high tenacity thermoplastic material
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Side compression straps
- Large main compartment with inner pocket that doubles as a stow pouch for water bladder
- Base compartment
- Front pocket
- Lid compartment with key clip
- Two elasticated mesh pockets
- Waist belt pocket
- Fold-out bottle holster
- Equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Trekking pole lashing straps