Orbit 26 Pack
Compact yet highly functional, the Orbit 26 daypack has space for everything that you need to enjoy a day on the trails. With a capacity of 26 litres, the Orbit 26 is the smallest in the Orbit series. While the hiking backpack's main and base compartments are perfect for storing for extra layers, there is space for small items in the lid compartment and front pocket. The waist belt's practical zipped pockets provide further access to items such as museli bars that you like to keep close at hand.
Whether you are hiking on rough terrain, along steep inclines or in warm weather, the packs in our Orbit series were designed to provide the perfect combination of mobility, comfort and advanced back ventilation. The classic ACS back system features mesh panels whose different zones target stabilisation and ventilation, creating a snug and secure carry with optimal load control and comfort.
Every Orbit pack is equipped for a hydration system with additional key hiking features including trekking pole lashing straps, a fold-out water bottle holster and an integrated rain cover in the base compartment.
- Measurements: 62 x 26 x 28cm
- Capacity: 26 Lit.
- Weight: 1,150g
- Back length: S - M, 46 - 54cm
- ACS: A flexible, classic back system with spacers for effective back ventilation and specially shaped ergonomic shoulder straps
- Base and body: Cross Rip 210D, a lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
- Frame: Delrin, a high tenacity thermoplastic material
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Side compression straps
- Large main compartment with inner pocket that doubles as a stow pouch for water bladder
- Base compartment
- Front pocket
- Lid compartment with key clip
- Two elasticated mesh pockets
- Waist belt pocket
- Fold-out bottle holster
- Equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Trekking pole lashing straps