ONYX PEAK ECOSPHERE JKT WOMENS
The ONYX jacket is made of a 100% recycled weather protection fabric, so you get reliable protection from the elements – and a clear conscience!
The jacket is also very breathable, a feature you’ll certainly appreciate during tough days on the trail. And when you’re pushing yourself to the max, you can open the venting zips for a refreshing flow of fresh air.
In fine weather, you can leave the hood at home and adjust the collar to suit the conditions. When the weather turns cooler you can use the system zip to team the ONYX with a compatible inner jacket to create a warm, winter-ready combination.
- Weight: 780 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE PLAIN 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- OVERLAY TAPE REFLECTIVE: laminated reflector tape
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision; stows in jacket collar
- venting zips under the arms
- adjustable collar
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- REGULAR SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket