MTN ATTACK 2 TEXAPORE MID K
Good grip and support for hiking and everyday wear. The TEXAPORE MID VC K from our MTN ATTACK 2 hiking range makes it ideal for the very young outdoor fan.
Down by the river, in the forest and anywhere else it happens to be wet, this boot keeps your junior adventurer’s feet dry – thanks to the waterproof and breathable membrane. The upper extends to above the ankle so it provides very good support.
And the best bit? The boot is made entirely of synthetic materials and is therefore very easy to clean. The models in our MTN ATTACK 2 family of classic style children’s hiking footwear are all built on the flexible, sure-grip WOLF HIKE CL K sole.
- Weight: 590 g/pair (Size 31)
- water resistant synthetic nubuck leather and water resistant, robust textile fabric
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- WOLF HIKE CL K: flexible children’s hiking sole with good grip on various types of terrain
- protective heel and toe caps
Please note all sizes shown are UK sizing