MONTEREY BAY ECOSPHERE COAT
Endure cold weather in the Monterey Bay Ecosphere Coat, a warm and waterproof winter jacket for women. While the coat features a clean and stylish look that allows you to pair it with both casual and business attire, it is made from recycled materials that make the jacket a great choice for sustainability.
The weatherproof outer jacket is highly functional in adverse weather thanks to its Texapore Ecosphere fabric, sheltering you from the rain and wind. Meanwhile, the inner jacket's Microguard Ecosphere insulation provides the warmth needed when the temperatures drop. When your outdoor activities call for a change of layers, simply unzip the inner and outer jacket and wear whichever suits the weather conditions you are in.
Completing the coat are five pockets and a large hood that can be styled open, folded back or buttoned at the neck.
- Outer jacket:
- Fabric: Texapore Ecosphere Plain 2L, 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
- * JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- Insulation: Microguard Ecosphere, very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres (80 and 100 g/m²)
- Deep fixed hood with adjustable volume and turn back rim
- Two hand pockets
- Two chest pockets
- Inner pocket
- Inner jacket:
- Fabric: Softtouch Taffeta Recycled, a soft, lightweight wind and water resistant fabric made of recycled polyester
- Insulation: Microguard Ecosphere, very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres (100 g/m²)
- Weight: 1,290g (size S)