KIRUNA TRAIL ECOSPHERE JKT WOMENS
Bringing a touch of style to the mountains, the KIRUNA TRAIL teams hiking-specific winter features with a cool, urban design and consists almost entirely of recycled materials.
The TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE shell fabric is totally waterproof and windproof, so you’ll be equipped for anything the weather can throw at you, and the jacket has a longer cut for extra protection. The fabric is also very breathable, so when you’re moving fast uphill the wear climate is still great. The venting zips provide an extra flow of fresh air when you need it.
The KIRUNA TRAIL features our MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE synthetic insulation for reliable winter warmth. It is made from recycled PET bottles and is ideal for cold, wet weather conditions as the insulation performance is not compromised by dampness.
What really sets the KIRUNA TRAIL apart from other hiking jackets, however, is the design. With its clean, simple cut, this jacket is smart enough for an evening out in the city.
- Weight: 780 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- OVERLAY TAPE REFLECTIVE: laminated reflector tape
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (120 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket