KARELIA TRAIL ECOSPHERE JKT WOMENS
Heading out for a winter walk? Just grab your KARELIA TRAIL and go! This super functional hiking jacket has a simple, unfussy design. It keeps you warm, protects you from the rain and is even good for the environment, as the main materials used are 100% recycled.
The TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE shell fabric delivers best-in-class weather protection and is super breathable. So you‚Äôll stay dry and comfortable all day long, whether it‚Äôs pouring with rain or you‚Äôre working up a sweat. With its athletic design and shorter cut, the KARELIA TRAIL is great for speed hiking. If you need to vent the jacket quickly when you‚Äôre on the move, just open the pit zips.
The jacket features a warm synthetic fibre insulation material made from recycled PET bottles. It doesn‚Äôt matter if the insulation gets wet, as it still retains its thermal performance.
- Weight: 705‚ÄØg (size S)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m¬≤/24h**)
* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- OVERLAY TAPE REFLECTIVE: laminated reflector tape
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (120 g/m¬≤): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket