KARELIA TRAIL ECOSPHERE JKT WOMENS
Heading out for a winter walk? Just grab your KARELIA TRAIL and go! This super functional hiking jacket has a simple, unfussy design. It keeps you warm, protects you from the rain and is even good for the environment, as the main materials used are 100% recycled.
The TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE shell fabric delivers best-in-class weather protection and is super breathable. So you‚Äö√Ñ√¥ll stay dry and comfortable all day long, whether it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s pouring with rain or you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re working up a sweat. With its athletic design and shorter cut, the KARELIA TRAIL is great for speed hiking. If you need to vent the jacket quickly when you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re on the move, just open the pit zips.
The jacket features a warm synthetic fibre insulation material made from recycled PET bottles. It doesn‚Äö√Ñ√¥t matter if the insulation gets wet, as it still retains its thermal performance.
- Weight: 705‚Äö√Ñ√òg (size S)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m¬¨‚â§/24h**)
* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- OVERLAY TAPE REFLECTIVE: laminated reflector tape
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (120 g/m¬¨‚â§): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket