KALARI KING 56 PACK
It‚Äö√Ñ√¥s holiday time at last, and you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re ready to roll! Time to grab your pack and head for the airport. Scandinavia, South America, Australia ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ where are you going this time? Whatever the destination, with the KALARI KING you‚Äö√Ñ√¥ve got the right kit for the job ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ a travel pack and a trekking pack in one.
The KALARI KING 56 is the largest model in our KALARI/KINGSTON series. These lightweight, multifunctional packs are made from recycled materials and have a sporty design. They are perfect for short trekking trips and long-haul travel. They are incredibly versatile, very robust and extremely well ventilated.
The flexible ACS TIGHT back system also ensures good freedom of movement. And because the pack sits very close to your body, you retain full control of the load. The central air channel at the back and the perforated, air permeable back padding, waist belt and shoulder straps help to keep you cool.
If you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re not carrying a full pack and don‚Äö√Ñ√¥t need the hip fins, they can be stowed away. Alternatively, you can hide the entire back system under the covering flap at the back. This will stop the straps and buckles getting damaged if you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re checking the pack in at the airport.
All of the packs in the KALARI series can be combined with the smaller KINGSTON day packs and carried together. Simply attach the hooks on the day pack to the loops on the shoulder straps of the KALARI. This product series will appeal to the user looking for a dynamic and flexible, town-to-trail travel pack solution that is also suitable for round-the-world trips.
- Measurements: 75 x 32 x 26 cm
- Backlength: S - L (46-58 cm)
- Weight: 1740g
- Capacity: 56 Lit.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, height-adjustable full-contact back system with a body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- sternum strap with SOS whistle
- stowaway waist belt
- trekking pole lashing straps
- attachment loops
- side compression straps
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- main compartment with dual access (via front and top) and two inner pockets (one of which doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), lid pocket with inner pocket, separate base compartment, elasticated mesh pockets on front and sides
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- DIAMOND RIPSTOP 300D RE: robust, 100% recycled diamond grid polyester ripstop fabric (body & base)
- SPRING STEEL: flexible, extra durable stainless steel (frame)