JUNGLE GYM TEXAPORE LOW KIDS
There is nothing kids like better than balancing along walls, clambering up climbing frames and swinging from tree branches. The JUNGLE GYM TEXAPORE LOW is one of the lightest children’s shoes in our range and is custom-made for that kind of thing.
It is also the most flexible children’s shoe in our range. The upper and sole of the shoe are specially designed to flex as the foot moves. The sole of the shoe is equipped with an abrasion resistant heel protector for climbing trees. The sole is also rounded off to stop it catching on any walls or branches and to promote better balance.
It cushions the foot when jumping and the special toe caps provide extra protection from bumps and knocks. And if they don’t quite nail the landing and end up in a puddle, the TEXAPORE membrane keeps their feet dry.
Thanks to the child-friendly speed lacing system the shoe is super fast to put on and take off again. The JUNGLE GYM TEXAPORE has a vibrant, animal-themed design and comes in a special box.
The Jungle Adventure Box is full of surprises with animal masks to colour in and great ideas for fun and games outdoors with friends. The box can be personalised and used to keep all kinds of important stuff in.
- Weight: 380 g/pair (Size 31)
- water resistant, robust textile fabric
- water resistant synthetic upper material
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- TREE CLIMBING GRIP: sure-grip tread with climbing and balance zones
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- raised sole for improved toe protection
- protective heel and toe caps
- speed lacing system with draw cord
Please note all sizes shown are UK sizing