HALO 22 PACK
Inspired by the natural beauty of the Aurora Borealis, the bold colour palettes of the Halo 22 are designed to make a statement while you enjoy outdoor adventures of your own. The 22 litre backpack is made of a durable fabric, offering a large main compartment with a stow pouch for a water bladder, a helpful organiser in the front pocket for small essentials and mesh side pockets to hold your frequently needed items.
All of the packs in our Halo series are equipped with a flexible ACS Tight suspension system that provides a body-hugging fit and ventilation, ensuring you stay cool and retain full control of the load you are carrying, even when moving at a fast pace.
With an integrated rain cover in the base compartment, lashing straps for trekking poles, a helmet compartment and LED light attachment, the Halo packs are ideal for both hiking and cycling. When you want to shift the activity level down a gear and use the Halo packs for everyday use, simply stow the padded hip fins for another day.Features
- Measurements: 47 x 30 x 21cm
- Capacity: 22 Lit.
- Weight: 800g
- ACS Tight: a flexible, full-contact suspension system with a body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- Diamond Ripstop 300D: robust diamond grid polyester ripstop fabric
- Crosslink PE: a special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- Large main compartment with inner pocket that doubles as a stow pouch for water bladder
- Front pocket
- Two mesh side pockets
- Organiser in front pocket: pockets and pouches for small items, key clip
- Equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Trekking pole lashing straps
- Attachment for LED light