FAIRWAY ECOSPHERE JACKET WOMENS
If you want to take your eco-credentials a step further than travelling by public transport or drinking your coffee-to-go from a reusable cup, then this winter jacket is the one for you.
The FAIRWAY JACKET is made of our most sustainable materials. What’s really special about TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE is the fact that both the outer fabric and the membrane are recycled. The slightly wider cut gives you excellent freedom of movement, particularly in the arms. The waist drawcord allows you to tweak the fit to get the style you want.
The jacket is filled with high performance synthetic fibre insulation made of recycled PET bottles. It is light, super warm and it doesn’t matter if it gets wet as the insulation performance is not compromised by dampness.
- Weight: 735 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres/MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (80 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision; stows in jacket collar
- 2 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket
- waist draw cord