EXOLIGHT II TENT
At the end of a long day‚Äö√Ñ√¥s trek you pitch your tent on the shores of a crystal blue mountain lake. This is what the EXOLIGHT II was made for ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ lightweight, comfortable accommodation for two people out in the wilds. The tent is built to withstand rain and strong winds.
The poles sections are all interconnected. This gives extra wind stability and simplifies the pitching procedure. The tent also requires very few pegs, which is useful when you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re pitching it on rocky terrain for example. The inner tent and flysheet are also connected and simply clip onto the pole system, which is a big advantage when pitching the tent in the rain.
The flysheet is coated with PU on the inside and silicone on the outside. Which means that in addition to its high tenacity ripstop attributes it is also durably waterproof. In other words, it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s built to cope with heavy rain and harsh treatment. The EXOLIGHT has two entrances (one on either side) with mosquito mesh screens that allow air to circulate freely without letting any midges in.
- Doors: 2
- Persons: 2
- Inner Tent Measurements: [L x W x H] 215 x 120/100 x 100 cm
- Packing size: 45 x 13/11 cm
- Vestibule depth: 60 cm
- Weight: 2070‚Äö√Ñ√òg (stripped down: 1760‚Äö√Ñ√òg)
- inner tent/ flysheet combination
- 2 persons
- 2 vestibules
- 2 entrances with mosquito mesh screens
- 2 air vents in entrance
- 4 internal storage pockets
- GEAR LOFT: removable stow space in roof
- 11 lightweight pegs, 5 guylines
- reflectors on main guying points and zips
- SILICONIZED HT NYLON RIPSTOP 20D: very lightweight, high tenacity nylon ripstop fabric, coated on both sides and with taped seams (water column rating: 1500 mm)
- MOSQUITO MESH 15D: fine-gauge, ultra-lightweight mosquito mesh (inner tent)
- HYDROFILM SILICONISED NYLON 40D: very lightweight nylon fabric coated on both sides (water column rating: 5000 mm)
- DAC FEATHERLITE NSL: very lightweight aluminium tent poles with variable diameters for improved stability
- roll-top pack bag