DENALI BACKPACK 65 MENS
Tent, hiking boots and two weeks of pure freedom! Pack everything you need for your trip in the DENALI 65. The smaller model in the DENALI series still has ample room for all the gear you need on multi-day trips, from your tent to your provisions.
The classic trekking packs in the DENALI series are suitable for everything from trekking through the highlands of Bolivia to round-the-world trips. They’re fully-featured, very comfortable to carry and have loads of room for your kit.
Our X-TRANSITION back system is specially designed for extended treks with lots of gear. It incorporates highly flexible aluminium stabilising rods and has thick padding on the back.
The lid compartment can be detached and used as a shoulder bag for single-day excursions and side-trips. The detailing is comprehensive and includes a front compartment, a sleeping bag compartment, side pockets and a bottle holster.
- Measurements: 89 x 38 x 36 cm
- Backlength: S - L (46-58 cm)
- Weight: 2760g
- Capacity: 65 + 9 Lit.
- X-TRANSITION: comfortable, lightweight and adjustable back system with X-shaped aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- occipital cavity for improved carry comfort
- trekking pole lashing straps
- equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- compression straps on inside, sides and base
- main compartment with dual access (via front and top) and inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment with wide-aperture hemispherical zipped opening, height-adjustable, detachable lid pocket with inner compartment and sling bag function, large front pocket, zipped pocket, 2 mesh side pockets, fold-out bottle holster
- key clip
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 320D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads/DULL NAILHEAD 210D: very lightweight ripstop fabric with textile look (body)
- BALLISTIC 840D: medium weight, extremely hard wearing and abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with smooth finish (base)
- ALUMINIUM HONEY COMB: very light aluminium with good dimensional stability (frame)