AKKA TEXAPORE LOW B
Over rocks and rubble, through streams and puddles ‚Äì the AKKA TEXAPORE LOW is built to cope. It does everything a proper boys‚Äô hiking shoe should do. It is waterproof, light and flexible, and provides excellent grip on various types of terrain
The sole is designed to handle a wide range of activities ‚Äì ideal for little outdoor fans who come up with a new plan every day! It provides the perfect combination of good flexibility and comfortable cushioning. And the special tread ensures good grip on any terrain.
Given how versatile this shoe is it is remarkably light. This is partially due to the synthetic materials which also make the shoe hard wearing and easy to maintain. The speed lacing system is another practical feature ‚Äì it can be adjusted with a quick tug on the draw cord.
The inspiration for the AKKA TEXAPORE came from Mio Steing√§sser. Together with his family, Mio is following the effects of climate change. The shoe is named after Akka, the highest mountain range in the Sami region of Sweden. This is where Mio Steing√§sser learned about how the Sami people live, and where he found a reindeer skeleton.
- Weight: 420‚ÄØg/pair (Size 31)
- water resistant, robust textile fabric and water resistant synthetic upper material
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL GRIP SYSTEM: special tread pattern for multifunctional application
- WOLF HIKE PRIME K: flexible children‚Äôs hiking sole with comfortable cushioning and good grip
- raised sole for improved toe protection
Please note all sizes shown are UK sizing