Here you'll find information about us and our products.
Jack Wolfskin – Store Manager, Melbourne, Victoria
We are at home outdoors. There’s nowhere we’d rather be. The vastness attracts us, time sustains us. We are on a quest for experiences, not peak performance.
We are guided by our passion to develop exceptional products and driven by new ideas. We are fully committed to functionality. Our products are designed to protect, keep you warm and dry, whilst being comfortable and reliable and lasting for many years. No detail is too small for us to improve upon.
We respect the diversity of nature and all living things. Our earth is simply the most beautiful place in the universe and we only have this one. We do everything we can to protect it and we want to experience it and share it with others.
See you outdoors!
Jack Wolfskin is opening its first store in Australia and we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who wants to combine their hunger for fashion, travel and the great outdoors to join us on this exciting journey.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate your commitment to leading a customer focused team with the ability to motivate, achieve sales targets and provide every customer with world class service. This role is a full-time position involving late night trading hours, public holidays and weekends.
As the successful candidate, you will have previous management experience in a retail or customer service environment. You will be confident in leading, developing and motivating your team to achieve results and drive sales. Skills in staff rostering, recruitment, performance management and all aspects of building a successful team will come easily to you. Finally, exceptional problem-solving abilities and organisational skills with a proactive approach will see you succeed in this role.
To be successful in this role we require you to:
* Develop your team’s passion to drive sales and provide world class service
* Maintain high merchandising standards that reflect the Jack Wolfskin brand
* Have competence in all aspects of store operations; point of sale, stock control, cash handling, security and store presentation
* Demonstrate expert product knowledge
* Maximise sales and profit KPI’s through exceptional leadership
* Thrive in a busy environment with a genuine passion for our products
* Effectively recruit, manage and drive succession planning within your store
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm you will:
* Have the chance to work with a group of passionate individuals that love travel and adventure
* Competitive remuneration including bonuses and generous staff discounts
* Genuine career opportunities as you help grow this brand in Australia
* Training and development opportunities, including detailed product training and practical in-store learning experiences
If this sounds like you, send us as email at firstname.lastname@example.org before 18-January to receive the full job description and start the application process.