TALLBERG ECOSPHERE 3IN1 JACKET WOMEN
Whether you’re celebrating the New Year in Stockholm or taking an autumn stroll through the woods closer to home, the stylish TALLBERG JACKET is with you all the way. The combination of two warm jackets makes this the ideal choice for both very cold winter days and spring and autumn wear.
The waterproof TEXAPORE outer jacket has a light synthetic fibre fill and will keep you warm and dry in rainy, autumnal weather. The high collar is a real asset in windy conditions. In milder weather, you can wear the outer jacket on its own. Simply unzip the system zip, remove the inner jacket and you’re good to go.
The inner jacket is also great to wear on its own. It is warmly insulated and shields you from light wind. Zip them together again and the two jackets make a really warm winter combo.
Forgotten your gloves? No problem. The large, fleece lined flap pockets will keep your hands warm even without gloves. The waist draw cord on the TALLBERG can be cinched in to give a snug, trim fit.
- Weight: 1170 g (size S)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (60 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres/MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (40 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- waist draw cord
- 4 hand pockets, SECRET POCKET
- Inner jacket:
- SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA RECYCLED: light, soft, wind and water resistant fabric made of recycled polyester
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- 2 hand pockets