MOAB JAM 18 BACK PACK
They say good things come in small packages; a statement that rings true for the multi-purpose Moab Jam 18 backpack. With a main compartment big enough for water, snacks and rain gear, this 18 litre day pack is the smallest of the Moab Jam series and one of our favourites for active outdoor adventures.
All of the packs in our Moab Jam series have a variety of features that make them ideal for a wide range of activities. Every backpack is equipped with a flexible ACS Tight suspension system that provides a body-hugging fit and ventilation, ensuring you stay cool and retain full control of the load you are carrying, even when moving at a fast pace.
The Moab Jam day packs contain an integrated rain cover and lashing straps for trekking poles that come in handy while hiking. If you prefer to cycle, the helmet compartment and LED light attachment are practical details that offer convenience.
- Measurements: 46 x 28 x 23cm
- Capacity: 18 Lit.
- Weight: 800g
- ACS Tight: A flexible, full-contact suspension system with a body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- Base: Cross Rip 210D, a lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads, 100% nylon
- Body: Cross Rip 210D and Nailhead 210D, a lightweight, high tenacity fabric, 100% nylon
- Back: Crosslink PE, a special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength, 100% polyethylene
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- Side compression straps
- Large main compartment with inner compartment that doubles as a stow pouch for water bladder
- Front pocket
- Waist belt pocket
- Organiser in front pocket: pockets and pouches for small items, key clip
- Equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Trekking pole fastener
- Elasticated helmet compartment on front
- Attachment for LED light