Gossamer Tunnel Tent
Whether you are cycling along remote trails or travelling on foot through your favourite national park, the Gossamer Tunnel Tent is a practical option for overnight solo trips. The robust, lightweight tent packs down to a compact size, making it easy to carry during your adventures.
The one person tent features one door, an inner tent and flysheet combination and a roll-top pack bag for easy storage. Camping in warm and dry weather? The mesh fabric of the inner tent acts as a mosquito net, allowing you to pitch the inner tent on its own and enjoy unrestricted views of the sky above.
- Persons: 1
- Doors: 1
- Inner tent measurements: (L x W x H) 225 x 90/80 x 75/40cm
- Packing size: 44 x 14cm
- Weight: 1,750g (stripped down: 1,530g)
- Inner tent/flysheet combination
- Roll-top pack bag
- Outer tent: Polyester 75D, a lightweight, robust, fast drying and UV resistant fabric with PU coating that is used for tent flysheets (water column rating: 4,000mm), 100% polyester
- Inner tent: Mosquito Mesh 40D, a fine-gauge, lightweight mosquito mesh, 100% polyester
- Floor: Hydrofilm Polyester 150D, a durable, waterproof-coated groundsheet fabric (water column rating: 10,000mm), 100% polyester
- Frame: DAC Aluminium 7001: very lightweight aluminium tent poles, 9mm